Android Phones are not just a communication device, Android apps enable our phones to do multiple amazing things like you can even use your phone to measure your blood pressure, heart rate and your calories burn rate. There are thousands of different applications available on play store that you must try, but we understand that you don’t have time to try all the apps and find the useful one, so here in this article we have listed the top apps that you must install on your phone.
Top 5 Android Apps 2018
- Spotify: If you are a music lover, Spotify is a must have application. On Spotify, you can listen to millions of songs for free legally. You can also follow your favorite artists on Spotify and get updates on their work on your notification and you will also be notified when they release a new album. You can also subscribe to Spotify premium and get extra benefits like downloading of songs and playlists. If you are looking for a free option, look out for Spotify premium free.
- Netflix: Netflix is an Online Movies/Shows streaming app that lets you watch latest movies and Tv shows in HD quality for a small subscription fee. Netflix has almost all the Hollywood movies, and many regional movies/shows are also available on Netflix. If boredom surrounds you every day, then Netflix will keep you entertained as well as your knowledge will improve for sure.
- Tinder: Are you a Social buzz? And love to go on dates and have new experiences, tinder is the app you need. tinder is an online dating application that is available for android, ios, and all the major operating systems. Through tinder’s Left and right swipe you can choose your partners and when they right swipe you too, you get a match and you can start having chats.
- Facebook messenger: Operating facebook through the main Facebook app is hectic sometimes when your only motive is to have chats and use the facebook messenger feature, you must Install facebook messenger app that makes chatting with your Facebook friends easy, and you can also make audio and video calls for free using the messenger app.
- Airdroid: Airdroid is an app that lets you transfer files and images between your phone and any PC device without downloading any server for your PC. All you need to do is download and install Airdroid on your phone and open the Airdroid web option in your phone and open the IP Address shown in any web browser of your PC, the connection will be made and you will be able to do file transfer between your phone and PC at the speed of lightning.
Hope you enjoyed knowing about new applications that might be useful to you in your day to day activities. If you liked our choices of apps and would like to share it with your friends, then please go ahead and share this link on all your social media profiles. And if you want to add any suggestion to this list, you can share through comments.