As we know, Lucky Patcher is the best application for downloading any paid game or app on your android device for free. Also, you can buy In-app purchases with lucky patcher and enjoy all paid features for free in your android device.
There are many apps which first release their demo version, and its full version has paid. Also, If you download an app and it has basic features or free, and if you want to use its paid features, then you have to pay for it. Here comes a lucky patcher, which allows its user to use that paid feature for free. It has two secure methods as given below, which you can follow for buying any paid app or in-app purchase.
Lucky patcher app works in both rooted and unrooted devices; therefore, we have list methods for both devices, but we prefer to root your device if you want to use lucky patcher and all other paid apps safely.
In-App Purchase With Lucky Patcher For Rooted Devices
If your device is already rooted, then you have to follow the steps given below. You can easily root your android smartphone using the KingRoot application without any technical knowledge.
- Open installed Lucky Patcher Apk in your device and allow “root access.”
- Now minimize the lucky patcher so that it can run in the background.
- Open app in which you want to make an in-app purchase and go to purchase section
- Now follow the purchase process and click on buy or any other option available for purchase.
- After that, a lucky patcher will open itself instead of a google play store for the purchased app for free.
- It will show “Do you want to get this app for free” then select Yes Button.
Now your preferred purchase will be approved and you can use that app or features if it supports your device.
- Open Lucky Patcher and look for In-app Purchase and click on it.
- Finding app which you to purchase or to buy in-app purchase then click on it.
- Now Click on “Open Menu of Patches”
- Then Select “Support Patches for in-app and LVL emulation.”
- Now click on “Apply” and wait until it processes. After that, your device will reboot automatically.
Your in-app purchase will be done and you can use this app or features from now onwards.
How To Increase The Success Chance Of In-App Purchase?
You can add a few steps as listed below for increasing in-app purchase success chances and easily buy that app or paid features without any error.
- You have to open lucky patcher first and find google play store in it. Then click on it.
- It will show a few options from which you have to select “open menu for patches.”
- Now click on ok when it shows warning as “ It is system app…”
- Click on Custom pach, and it will show a few options to select “Support.Inapp.LVL.android.vending” and click on apply.
- Now Reboot your device.
Now you have to follow Method 1 for further process and process to in-app purchase.
How To Disable a Lucky Patcher Functions Easily?
Sometimes you don’t want to use lucky patcher or its services. So, you can easily disable it by following few steps:
- Open Lucky Patcher and open toolbox from bottom left.
- Now click on “Disable Google Billing Emulation” Button.
After following these steps, you can easily disable the lucky patcher anytime.
Note: We don’t suggest anyone root their device before knowing its consequences. So check out the post on KingRoot Apk for more information related to root devices and how to root your android device.
Lucky Patcher allows you to buy all paid apps and in-app purchases for free and enjoy all paid features without paying a single penny. For more information and feedback, use our Contact Us Page.